Harlem Harvest Festival is on this Saturday October 11th
The 2014 Harlem Harvest Festival is on this coming Saturday October 11th from 11am-4pm at A. Philip Randolph Square on St. Nicholas avenue between 116th and 117th street. Expect lots of activities for the kids and the whole family, including a bake-off competition, cooking demos, arts & crafts, gardening projects, yoga class and demos, food by popular Harlem restaurants, live music performances, and much more. DJ Stormin’ Norman of SUNDAE SERMON will be rockin’ the spot all afternoon!
Join us at the Harlem Harvest Festival next Saturday, October 11th 11 am to 4 pm!!! Great activities for the kids including NYPD Rock climbing wall, The Bubble Man, face painting by Layla Merrit, candied apples by Corbin Hill Farm, arts and crafts projects by Ruthy Valdez, Artist & Craftsman Supply Harlem, gardening project by Harlem Flo – a flower boutique and T Tren’ness Woods-Black/Sylvia’s Restaurant, the Queen of Soulfood, kids yoga class by Chloe the Yogi, pumpkin carving/decorating and more! Plus food by Harlem’s best restaurants 67 Orange Street, Silvana Harlem, The Corner Social, Harlem Tavern, La Bodega 47 Social Club, Lenox Coffee, Seasoned Vegan and artisanal food vendors, live music performances by Americas Got Talent finalists 212GREEN, Nu d’Lux salsa band, DjStormin Norman, SUNDAE SERMON, Adult yoga class by Bikram Yoga East Harlem, Yoga demo by Land Yoga, Zumba class, Bake off competition and Whole Foods Market cooking demos! Whew…..Hope to see you there!
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)