Submit Your Films And Screenplays To The Harlem International Film Festival Wants
The Harlem International Film Festival (9/19 – 9/23) opens the call to all films and screenplays from anywhere, by anyone, about anything, in any genre from documentary, narrative, experimental, youth and animation to music video.
They welcome passionate and even controversial work.
This year there is a special call for projects that touch on the social upheaval and millions of people fighting for a better tomorrow from New York City to Cairo.
SUBMISSION DEADLINES and ENTRY FEES
Features are considered to be Documentaries over 45 minutes and Narrative films over 60 minutes, including titles and end credits. Youth projects must have been completed while the director or primary cast were under 21 years old. Submissions officially open February 27, 2012. All films must be RECEIVED, not postmarked, by the following dates:
- Early – March 30 Youth $20 / Shorts $30 / Features $40 / Scripts $70
- Regular – April 27 Youth $25 / Shorts $40 / Features $50 / Scripts $80
- Late – June 1 Youth $30 / Shorts $50 / Features $60 / Scripts $90
- Extended – June 16 Youth $45 / Shorts $65 / Features $75 / Scripts $105
2214 Frederick Douglass Boulevard #333
New York, NY 10026
- 2012 New York African Film Festival Announced(harlemtrends.com)
- 2012 Harlem Jazz Shrines Festival Announced(harlemtrends.com)
- Third Annual Harlem Fine Arts Show coming to Riverside Church(harlemtrends.com)